Reopening Business During COVID-19: What Employers Need to Know
The Massachusetts Small Business Development Center (MSBDC) and the New Bedford Economic Development Council (NBEDC) would like to invite all small business owners in Massachusetts to join them in this webinar.
Join Wendy Hansen, ESQ. Foley & Foley, P.C. for this webinar. Without question, COVID-19 has complicated business and it will likely continue to be an issue for the foreseeable future. This webinar will provide you with all the important information you need to know.
We will discuss:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Massachusetts recommendations for reopening the economy
- How to implement a safety policy regarding COVID-19
- How to handle employees coming back to work
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodations for those at-risk
- Updates to guidance for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans
- How to implement the Employer Paid Leave Requirements under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
Please watch your email inbox for your confirmation, updates, and reminders.
Your confirmation and reminder emails will come from email@example.com, please add this to your address book or safe list. If you don't see it in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folders.
Speaker(s): Wendy Hansen, ESQ. Foley & Foley, P.C. Cliff Robbins, Senior Business Advisor, MA Small Business Development Center
Co-Sponsor(s): New Bedford Economic Development Council (NBEDC)
Fee: No Cost